3.31.2010

close minded people in action..

so today after i leave my 8th period class walking out this girl thats in my class goes "donnie do you know _____" i said "yea why?" she goes "kus she be talkin about you 24/7 saying omg donnies so cute" so i kinda blushed and then she said something and then she ended up saying "your not my type" im like well clearly im not (thinking to myself) then i said "no shit look at you and look at me", then she took some type of offense to it like i was saying im to good for her, but i really just ment that we wouldnt look right as a couple.
so she goes on & says something & i remember me saying "im not your type but im not ugly" then she like did some gesture with her face then i thru the look on my face that says "bitch is you stupid my ass aint ugly" then i basically repeated my self with that type of look on my face & she goes "your not ugly, your not"

the point of the topic is that i knew her since my 8th grade year in middle school ; and we dont KNOW each other but i know her. she kool peeps not a person i'd date though(lol). but like as i take off to leave the school heading to the parking lot to get into my rolls royce(lol) it hit me! how can she say im not her type if she doesnt really know me? she never took the time to ask me my favorite color, music, not even the basics and she goes to just how i act with people in general as how i'd act if i dated someone...well atleast some type of judgement had to be passed based on the way i act with people, right?
who knows im a person that gives people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to dating and stuff of that nature, souly based on the fact that people do have hearts and can be passionate towards others ; you nor i know them like that so who are we to say they arent different with there bf/gfs? exactlyy we have to room to talk
but it was a good thing that this happened today!
lesson learned:get to know girls before passing judgement on not giving them a chance because i'd never know until i give things a try with them right? WRONG. lol. usually girls that im already attracted to are open to trying to meet me and actually are interested in getting to know me as more then the person i act on a dailyy basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment